This fully customisable Assessment Tool has been developed for use by Australian RTO’s to help them:
- Comply with the quality standards of the AQTF
- Provide a consistent format for assessment tools
- Deliver high quality and practical assessments
- Provide a standard process for conducting assessments
Meet the additional requirements of the VRQA (for Victorian RTOs)
A free Implementation Guide has been written to provide you with information on the tools and instructions on how to use them in both the workplace and classroom based training.
What do you get?
For each unit of competency you will receive a CD that contains the following in both PDF and MSword:
- Student Resource
- Assessor Resource
- Mapping Document
On occasion, one assessment tool may cover more than one unit of competency; however this will only occur for Core Units.
Quality Control and Continuous Improvement
These Assessment Tools have been benchmarked directly against the unit of competency rather than against a learning program. Once completed they are reviewed by:
- a content expert, who is currently training and assessing the unit and
- an experienced VET practitioner who provides feedback on the structure, validity, fairness and flexibility of the assessment tool
This being the case, you can be confident that the Assessment Tools meet the quality requirements of the AQTF.
The National Resource Library welcomes your feedback and suggestions for improvement will be recorded and reviewed on a monthly basis.
Click here to download the Implementation Guide.
Click here for a sample of a typical Assessment Tool.
Click here for a sample of a typical mapping guide.
Click here for a sample of a typical student resource.